Homemade Trail Mix is a quick as well as slow snack to proceed on manus to relish betwixt meals, on a hike, or afterwards a workout. H5N1 nice blend of sugariness too salty ingredients makes this trail mix an addictive pantry staple.
While this trail mix recipe is elementary with entirely five ingredients, I intend it deserves its own postal service. Sometimes yous necessitate reminding of the snacks you lot could live making from abode. It’sec always dainty to take a stash of homemade trail mix on mitt.
Plus, the varieties are endless! Don’t like almonds? Substitute with cashews, walnuts, or pepitas. I used mini chiliad&thousand’s equally you lot tin can run across in the photos, merely yous tin role peanut M&chiliad’s or chocolate chips also.
For this trail mix, y'all’ll need:
- Sunflower seeds
- Mini thou&thousand’s candies
I dear these modest disposable containers. They hold 1/2 a loving cup of trail mix perfectly. Just toss it inward your bag in addition to y'all’re skillful to get.
More trail mix ingredients
Our newest favorite trail mix combination is almonds, cashews, semi-sweetness chocolate chips, and dried cranberries.
Looking for more than ideas to brand your ain trail mix? Here are some more of my favorite trail mix ingredients.
- Dried cranberries
- Chocolate chips
- Peanut butter chips
- Dried apricots
- Five Ingredient Vanilla Granola
- Cheerios cereal
- Banana chips
- Mini marshmallows
More tardily snack recipes
- Savory Rosemary Roasted Mixed Nuts
- Spicy Garlic Chex Mix
- Buffalo Ranch Chex Mix
- Strawberry Puppy Chow Snack Mix
- Snickerdoodle Puppy Chow Snack Mix
Homemade Trail Mix
- one ane/ii cups peanuts
- iii/iv loving cup raisins
- i/ii loving cup almonds
- 1/two cup sunflower seeds
- 1/ii loving cup 1000&1000's candies or chocolate chips
- In a large bowl, add together all ingredients in addition to stir to combine.
- Store inward a sealed container or plastic naught acme handbag. Safe to proceed for ane calendar month.
Customize your ain trail mix alongside your favorite ingredients. Cashews, chocolate chips, dried cranberries, peanut butter chips, and pepitas are all corking additions.